Sunday, January 07, 2007

Albert and the Seven Seas

I don't have much money, so I decided to stow-away on a boat and go wherever the winds blow me. I was discovered on the second day and was kicked off somewhere in the middle of the ocean. After one heck of a swim, I came to a rocky shore with stone walls. It looks like a fort or something. Where could I be? I climbed up on the wall to take a look around...


Obviously, I've found quite a nice little place. I wasn't sure where I was, so I decided to take a stroll through the nearby town. I found this odd looking gentleman hanging out in the streets. He was kindof a stuff-shirt though...he never would talk to me.
I couldn't place him immediately, but he looked familiar, though. At first I thought he might have been some kind of British military with his lack of talking and all, but that wasn't the case. Upon further investigation...

That's it!! Senior Frog of Puerto Rico! This is all starting to make sense now...I landed near a fort...I'm in Puerto Rico...I must be in San Juan!!! And now I think it's time for a drink with a frog.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did a travel agent find you a good deal for the holidays...or did you travel with one...

Albert & Buford Husker said...

Yeah, I have a travel agent...it's called my DICK!!