Thursday, January 18, 2007

Albert and the Seven Seas, Part III

Yeah, I did it again...drunken San Juan karaoke. Well, I did the drunken and the karaoke part again, anyhow. I belted out some Phantom and some Paul Simon for the crowd, but after singing Dear Old Nebraska U, I found that a few of my listeners had left. And you know, I can't blame them...have you ever really listened to that song? It's fairly accurate, though. Well, a few more drinks, a little bit of purging and I'll be off to bed.



After tonight, I think it's time to move on to some sunnier, more sober beaches...to be continued...


Dear Old Nebraska U (No Place Like Nebraska)
There is no place like Nebraska
Dear old Nebraska U.
Where the girls are the fairest,
The boys are the squarest,
Of any old school that I knew.
There is no place like Nebraska,
Where they're all true blue.
We'll all stick together,
In all kinds of weather,
For Dear old Nebraska U!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Albert, where the hell are you?
Cruise my ass, that looks like a prison toilet! Snow and skiing is the place to be.

Listen, just between me and you, what can we do to screw with that captor we had? You know, the Young Man. He wants me back bad, (apparently you are old, used, dog meat, (corn food) and he doesn't even crave your non fake chromed ass any more.)
Don't worry bro, I still like you. Mom does too but then she has to at least say she does after that incident in Lincoln two years ago.

Your brother in corn,
Buford

PS. Have you heard from Cletus lately? I keep waiting for him to pop by sometime.

Albert & Buford Husker said...

I'm heading for the mainland. Turns out it is a little further and will take a little longer than I thought.

Piss on Young Man...if he doesn't want me back, he won't get me!! Not that I had planned on coming back anyhow.

I haven't heard from Cletus yet. I think it's just Jeff talking smack.

-Albert