Sunday, November 04, 2007

The return of Tom

Well, dear readers, I return from my autumnal sabbatical to find that my beloved Huskers have gotten thumped by the Kansas Gayhawks. And it wasn't just a small win for them, it was a record score against us!!! My gawd, we're almost as bad as Baylor this year!!! But fear not, Tom Osborne has returned and I rest assured that he will right the Husker boat before it sinks to the bottom.

I think it's time to take the message to the streets that the Husker's are on their way back to the top of the polls. To kick things off I have hired a plane to head for the East Coast. I would like you to meet the pilot, Typhoid Mary. Weird name, I know, but the price was right and she can do this thing with her tongue that...well, that's another story for another day.

No comments: