Saturday, March 03, 2007

Jeff & Shannon are lame

Okay, you're lack of productive response tells me that you have not found the screws that were so generously dropped off at your house. I suppose that I will have to throw you another bone since you are not as smart or industrious as I thought.

There are 6 clues leading to the screws that held up ye ol' liscense plate. Each one is marked with a big red "N" and is numberd, so if you have found one already, you may have a leg up on the game. As I said, the first one is ON the phone and by "on" the phone , I mean it is UNDER the phone. Now, get your butt out of the chair and go find those clues!!

Good...now follow the directions to the next 5 clues. If you get stuck one and you can get past your ego, let me know and I will give you some hints.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...UNDER the phone. We were taking the "On" the phone to mean "On top of..." or in a message left "On" the phone's answering machine. I was actually able to help Jeff & Shannon find clue #1. So far we've located #1 - #5...but if #6 is where we think it is, it may be where it was (as in, not there anymore).

We'll let you know in the next few days if we locate #6 anywhere we haven't looked yet...but we might end up needing a written clue here.

BTW - We're nearly fully convinced that there is participation of at least 3 people; care to wager Buford on us getting two people right with 4 guesses?

Albert & Buford Husker said...

Oh, I'm so glad you finally decided to play along!

I, too, was afraid clue #6 would disappear. That's okay, though...you will find your precious screws in the room above the garage...happy hunting!!

Now this wager you speak of...that's quite humorous. For starters, what do I get in return? Furthermore, a person doen't win in Vegas for getting half of a good hand of cards...this isn't horseshoes. If you can tell me EXACTLY who is involved, Albert & Buford come home and the game is over. And if not...there will be consequences.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the repercussions... You simply cannot have consequences without repercussions.