Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Camping

I really enjoy camping this time of the year. There's just something about the brisk autumn air that makes me want to gargle some warm milk and go for a nice long hike. Here are a few pics from along the way...



You might be interested to know that the photo taken on the foot bridge almost did your dear friend Albert in. Because immediately after the photo shoot, I slipped and fell into the creek; luckily I was not swept away in the current, but rather the proud recipient of a sprained nipple and a dislocated taint thanks to the boulder that cushioned my fall. And that, dear readers, is real pain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First piercings, and now stick-on tattoos...Jeff and I obvious didn't raise your right!

BTW - Have you seen your new brother, Tom-O? He's not from China BTW - the US official stance on Taiwan is that they are a separate democratic state.