Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Southbound

Following my escape, I headed south. After hiking several miles, I passed a sign that informed me that I was headed toward Alabama. Now, I've never been there before, but I've heard things...not good things...enough so that I didn't want to tempt fate, so I veered east toward the mountains. These particular hills looked liked boobies!!!


As I passed through the land of cleve, I came across some nice fellows (albiet with few teeth) who after introducing themselves insisted that I squeel like a pig...I don't know what that was about.

Shortly after noon on Monday, I had made my descent from the mountains and had arrived at a beautiful lake which happened to be part of the Tennessee River. I decided to set up camp here for a few days. That afternoon, I knocked all the dirt and filth off of me in the restroom of the local campground. All that cleanliness brought out the anarchy in me, so I decided to raise some hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me thinks this is the road to Chattanoga...not Alabama...

The hunt is on...I must be made whole again!!!